Wednesday 17 June 2015

Welcome to the hobby hole!

Welcome to the blog of a 25 year old hobby hopper, I can't explain why I jump from one hobby to another but it happens all the time. I've always wanted to blog about my hobby but always change what my hobby is, so be prepared!

So the in thing for me at this moment in time is that I'm really into LEGO, playing the drums and playing PS4 (mainly because of Elder Scrolls online).

The one thing that always bugs me about my hobbies that I choose is that they are never cheap hobbies at the dismay of my lovely and very understanding wife Jen who I have been with for 7 years, married for 2 of them.

There may also be some personal blogs within this hobby blog so its not all gonna be about what I do in my spare time.

So anyways enough of the introduction and on to my first blog post that will be up soon. :)

SH

No comments:

Post a Comment