Thursday 18 June 2015

Bath time wizard!

So one of my loves in life is to have a nice soothing bath, and nothing makes a bath better than adding your favourite Lush product to enhance your bathing experience.

I was never a fan of Lush until about 2 months ago when my wife Jen got the 'lush bug' and began using their products.

After smelling the enticing smells of the many bath bombs and bubble bars I decided to make the leap and tried them out for myself and never looked back. My Lush experience has now been enhanced by finding that you can mix different products together to make a Lush cocktail, so I did a quick Google search and found some examples and tried out one I found on a blog called Irati's Vanity.

The Lush cocktail consisted of mixing 1 Green Bubbleroon, 1 Sunnyside and 1 You've Been Mango'ed bath melt.

After crumbling both the Green Bubbleroon and the Sunnyside under running water I then added the Mango bath melt like some sort of bath time wizard mixing a concoction in my bath sized Calderon.

Once the bath was ready I jumped in to experience silky soft water accompanied by a aroma of what I can only describe as grass with a distinct citrus smell, the water was a milky green colour with fine gold sparkles that wisp'ed around with the flow of the water.

Once I managed to pry myself out of the bath it had left my skin soft and smooth and non of the fine gold glitter had stuck to me which was a relief as I was wondering if I was going to emerge looking like a vampire from twilight.

Overall I enjoyed this Lush cocktail mix however next time I would probably use half as much ingredients as towards the end of my bath time I found the aroma a bit overpowering for my taste but this is just personal preference.

Hope you enjoyed my Lush cocktail review and if you have any suggestions feel free to comment me, you can also check out the Lush! website here.

SH

No comments:

Post a Comment