Monday 29 June 2015

LEGO Creator Bike Shop And Cafe

A new addition to my LEGO city today and it comes in the form of the LEGO Creator Bike Shop and Cafe which my lovely wife picked up for me as a present from Very and it was delivered today on my day off so I had plenty of time to get it built.



Consisting of 1032 pieces and taking me around about 4 hours to build I was very satisfied with the end product, it had some really nice mini builds within the full build which I will point out later and also used some interesting and effective building techniques and part combination's which I will be keeping in mind when I start making my own buildings from scratch. This is also another 3 in 1 kit so you can also build two other types of building from this kit but I chose to go with the main build.


Both of the buildings are build in the doll house style which means that they can be split down the middle and opened up like a clam shell giving you easy access to the inside of the buildings.



Here are some of the interior details of the cafe.




Two of my favourite mini builds from this set was the coffee machine that can be seen behind the counter and the cash machine that's located on the side of the building, I also love how they made the blue drapes for the window area. The only thing I wasn't to crazy about is the small bird they have sat on the roof, its a nice idea but I'm personally not a big fan.

Next are the interior details of the bike shop.






 I quite like a few details in the bike shop like how they've angled the bike to fit onto the store front window and i like the little kitchen area that's upstairs as well as how the roof access has been done and the little barbecue that is up there as well.

With this set you also get 3 mini figures which can be seen here.


The set also comes with a very basic convertible car.


So overall I'm very happy with this build and is a welcome addition to my LEGO city which is starting to come along nicely now, just need to get some road tiles and a few more shops to complete the downtown shopping area before moving on to the residential area.





Many thanks
SH














No comments:

Post a Comment