Friday 19 June 2015

Secret Life Of Pets


So exited to see that the creators of Despicable Me are bringing out a new film and it looks like its going to be another absolute cracker.

The new film is called The Secret Life Of Pets and I was pretty much hooked on it from the title, I absolutely love animals, me and my wife have 3 cats and I am always pondering about what they get up to when we aren't around.

The trailer has a slight Toy Story feel to it with the way its going to tell a story about what animals do when there owners backs are turned, the same as what toys do when we aren't around, and I think that is a key reason why this film will be so successful as we will never truly know what animals do when know ones looking at them, its like a blank space in our imagination that this film is going to tap into and fill in.

I love how they have captured the individual characters of the animals in this trailer, when I was watching it with the wife we could relate the fat cat to one of our own, I swear he steals food when we aren't around.

I also loved the posh poodle at the end of the trailer, you can see it coming a mile off but the choice of song for me anyways was just perfect (I am a System Of A Down fan).

So that will be a definite watch for me when it comes out in the summer of 2016, cant wait! :)

SH

No comments:

Post a Comment